Daily Celeb Round-up
Ex-Files: As you saw in my post yesterday and subsequent update today, the Daily Mail falsely reported a story about David Duchovny having an affair with his tennis coach. Now, it is being reporting that DD is going to sue the Daily Mail for the article. I’ve been around the gossip block long enough to know the difference between an actor saying they are going to sue and actually sueing. If they say it and never end up suing, it usually means the story is true. If they actually sue, it’s false. I’m not sure what I think in this case. I guess we’ll just have to keep an eye to see if he actually follows through on the suing threat. I’ll keep you posted. BTW…I am so much more interested in this divorce than that other one I’m not talking about.
Baby News: There is so much baby news out there right now that it’s enough to make a lady feel like she needs to stop making her mansluts double bag it. Here’s the baby run down:
- Gillian Anderson popped out a baby boy named Feliz Griffiths last week. I wonder if DD had time to send a gift basket?
- In Touch Weekly is reporting that Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley are planning to adopt a baby from Korea. Take this with a grain of salt though because I find that mag to be one of the least accurate. That said, I do love Koreans.
- Lil Wayne made his baby announcement via a shout out to his unborn son at the BET Hip Hop awards.
- Jenna Jameson is expecting twins with UFC champ Tito Ortiz. This is actually old news but I thought maybe you guys weren’t as on top of your porn star news as I am.
- Not that I believe this one either, but rumors are floating around that Madonna thinks A-Rod is a great specimen and wants to have his baby.
- Billie Piper gave birth to Winston James Fox. I didn’t even know she was pregnant.